Wednesday, January 1, 2014

20% off New Year Sale - Whoohoo!

Happy New Year!
I wanted to kick this year off with a sale! 20% off all clip art! I love sales and I know you do, too! :)

I hope all of you had a wonderful New Years Eve celebration. I celebrated with my little cuties you see posted in the sidebar. I love spending time with my boys. We're always so eager for a year to end and a new year to begin, but I really wish I could freeze time for a little while, so they will stay young a little longer.  :)

I really want to thank all of you for your support over the past year. I've been making clip art for 15 years (wow, I didn't realize it had been that long until I typed it lol!), and as most of you know I've provided free clip art for many years. Last year was a turning point and launching Whimsy Clips was a culmination of years of hard work, and I would not be here without you and the support and kindness you've shown. I can never truly thank you enough. You've not only touched my life, you've changed it! I'm beyond grateful that I'm able to spend my days (and nights) drawing my little characters etc. Thank you all so much! 

I wish you all a very happy new year!




1 comment:

  1. I am one of your newest followers for this awesome giveaway! acellen2691@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete