Standard License Agreement
A Standard License Agreement includes usage for personal, educational, and limited small business uses.
About the Clip Art:
Each clip art pack comes with both color, and black & white images. Each image is high-resolution 300dpi. Keep in mind that png files are completely transparent and are lossless, thus producing the best quality.
Important Note: You may not sell the clip art as a standalone product. You may not share or distribute the clip art. The clip art must be used as a design element (part of the overall project) of your personal and commercial projects. Laura Strickland retains all copyright to the clip art images. You may not claim the clip art as your own. You may not copy my clip art designs to create your own clip art.
Commercial Credit is Required:
· If you use the clip art as part of an educational worksheet or activity with the intent to sell the worksheet or activity for a profit, credit in the form of a clickable link must be given to Whimsy Clips somewhere in the file. Credit can be given in the form of a text link or by linking to one of the logos provided in the clip art file. You may link back to any of my shops.: www.whimsyclips.com, or www.teacherspayteachers.com/Store/Whimsy-Clips or www.etsy.com/shop/WhimsyClipArt
· If you use the clip art as part of a freebie educational lesson, worksheet, or activity that you distribute or share with others credit is required (see above)
· If you use the clip art as part of a printable craft or creative project for a small business credit must be given in the form of a copyright notice such as “Image Copyright Laura Strickland”
· If you use the clip art as part of a digital craft or creative project for a small business credit must be given in the form of a clickable link (see above)
· Personal scrapbooking
· Personal greeting cards, invitations, calendars, bookmarks, printable projects
· Personal crafts
· Wedding, birthday, and party
· Personal party supplies and décor such as cake toppers, wrappers etc.
· These are just a few examples. Almost anything for personal uses is fine.
Commercial Educational Use
· Educational lessons and activities sold for a profit on Teachers pay Teachers, Teachers Notebook, websites, and blogs are allowed with the Standard License Agreement. Commercial credit is required (see above). All images must be secured in a pdf file
· Educational lessons and activities distributed as “Freebies” on Teachers Pay Teachers and Teachers Notebook, websites, and blogs are allowed with the Standard License Agreement. Commercial credit is required (see above). All images must be secured in a pdf file
· Smart Board usage is permitted as long as the images are flattened as part of a background and not loose in the file
· PowerPoint usage is permitted as long as the images are flattened as part of a background and not loose in the file
Personal Educational Use
· Personal classroom activities, worksheets, and games
· Personal classroom Smart Board lessons
· Personal classroom PowerPoint Presentations
· Personal classroom decorations, wall décor, labels, binder covers, wall posters
Limited Small Business Use
*Limited small business use is okay for small business shops, such as on Etsy etc. The business use of my work does not extend to manufacturers, large corporations or mass production.
· Small business signage such as notices. The images must compliment the text.
· Commercial educational products such as worksheets, etc. on Teachers Pay Teachers and Teachers Notebook. (see above under Educational Use)
· You may use the clip art for small handcrafted items that are sold for a profit such as handmade greeting cards, invitations, and postcards that are sold in your small business shop such as on Etsy
· Other small business commercial use includes items such as menus, stationery items, posters, postcards, bookmarks, mugs, mouse pads, business cards, ornaments, and glassware.
· Advertisements in newspapers and other print publications
· Digital advertisements. The clip art used must be part of the overall advertisement design
· Printed promotional projects for your small business such as flyers, newsletters, brochures, catalogues
· Blog or website headers that are not sold – the image must be part of the overall design and implemented in a way so that the clip art used in the header cannot be stolen, preferably at 72dpi jpg.
What is NOT allowed in a Standard License Agreement:
· The clip art may not be used as a part of a business logo
· The clip art may not be used as part of a scrapbook kit
· Embroidery designs
· Rubber or digital stamps
· SVG cutting files sold for profit
· Calendars, t-shirts, clothing, board games, diaper products.
· Digital collage sheets
· Digital papers or digital backgrounds
· Digital website or blog templates sold for profit
· Digital greeting cards
· iPhone, iPad, Android, Tablet, Facebook or Tiny Tap apps
· You may not recolor the images
· The clip art may not be used in products sold to manufacturers, large corporations or mass produced.
· You may not display an image on the Internet (whether it’s a blog or website) in its original form. By placing an image on the Internet in its original form the images could be stolen by others and used without permission – this is not allowed.